- Home /
- Admission Procedure
- Application for admission into the college should be made in prescribed application form issued by the college office on payment of Rs. 150/- (One hundred fifty) only.
- Application completely filled should reach the office of the Principal on or before notified date.
- Admission into the college is made strictly in order of merit and is governed by the college admission rules. The Managing Committee's decision regarding admission is final.
The Candidates should be personally present with guardians at the time of interview with the following documents :
- i. Provisional Certificate from the head of the institution last attended. (Original)
- ii. Age Certificate. (Original)
- iii. Marksheet. (Original)
- iv. Two recent photographs, one passport size and other stamp size.
- All candidates must submit attested copies of Marksheet of the last qualifying examination, provisional certificate at the time of admission.
- Admission to the college and the hostels take place on the same day unless otherwise notified. Necessary payment for the purpose will to be made on the same day as well.
- The Academy provides 5% reservation of seats for BPL students. The fee of the students belonging to BPL category will be made free provided he or she secure 85% and above marks in H.S.L.C. exam. (The seats of such category may be increased and when situation permits)